I heard through the Jeep grape vine you guys were dicks over here.

JTCO

Meme King
To be or not to be? Either way overlanderJL this was an awfully rude/dickish/asinine comment to a new member who was just saying HI.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Just for some context, Eddie and Cindy work their asses off to keep these forums running and provide a ton of good content for the Jeep community here. So when someone comes in and mentions another forum, it's disrespectful, don't you think? But it's obvious that he already had an agenda otherwise as well.

Seems to me it was a joke because the OP found it necessary to mention the “other forum”.... but then he blew a fuse 2 posts in to joining, so probably for the better...

Bingo.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To be or not to be? Either way overlanderJL this was an awfully rude/dickish/asinine comment to a new member who was just saying HI.

And here I was thinking it was kind of rude/dickish/asinine for the OP to come on here with an agenda.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Seems to me it was a joke because the OP found it necessary to mention the “other forum”.... but then he blew a fuse 2 posts in to joining, so probably for the better...

Exactly. And for the record, if a comment on an Internet forum from a person you have never met hurts you, YOU are the one with issues.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I just want to be able to read and post in an open forum with polite like minded people, you guys seem cool and I like Ways YouTube channel please be nice.

Clearly I’m not like minded with you and I don’t think I want to be. This is the Internet, you have never met me and probably never will. You don’t have to read or comment on what you don’t like, it’s pretty simple.

That Tesla guy on here is annoying as hell but at least he understands the Internet and doesn’t get butthurt over a comment like you when everything isn’t rainbows and butterflies.

RUBICONZ

Clearly I’m not like minded with you and I don’t think I want to be. This is the Internet, you have never met me and probably never will. You don’t have to read or comment on what you don’t like, it’s pretty simple.

That Tesla guy on here is annoying as hell but at least he understands the Internet and doesn’t get butthurt over a comment like you when everything isn’t rainbows and butterflies.

You should use VPN, I could meet you if you want, it’s not far...

TrailHunter

IMG_7050.JPG

You can get a really nice pressure washer for about $400... I bet it would do a great job of removing the sand from your Vagina.... It might even blow the stick out of your ass... worth a shot.