JL Wrangler Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I wish they would let us see this thing already! lol!

Seriously! Unless they're still making changes or missing parts, you'd think it might help boost sales once it does come out. Of course, maybe that's the problem - it'd hurt current sales of the JK :idontknow:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Seriously! Unless they're still making changes or missing parts, you'd think it might help boost sales once it does come out. Of course, maybe that's the problem - it'd hurt current sales of the JK :idontknow:

I bet that is a huge deciding factor. You want people to see it but not kill your current sales at the same time. It's a hard line to draw

I bet that is a huge deciding factor. You want people to see it but not kill your current sales at the same time. It's a hard line to draw

That's a great point. I know I'm waiting to see what the final product will be before we decide on what the wife's next car will be. It's been a few years since she's had her own Jeep and she's seriously considering one. I'm afraid that as soon as it comes out she'll want one..... until the truck comes out. Then she'll want one of them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app