My JLUR

mnrafter

Visited my JLUR at dealership this morning. They were unpacking the Jeep and getting items ready for install.

They will be installing

Mopar 2" Suspension Lift
ProComp 7031 Wheels
Toyo Open Country RT 35" tires
Mopar JLUR Spare Tire Carrier

Brought soft top home this morning. The shipping carton filled the entire back of the JLUR with back seat folded down and front seats moved forward.

This JLUR was ordered with

8 Speed Auto Trans
Remote Keyless Entry
Mopar All Weather Floor Mats
Steel Bumper Group
Dual Top Group
Electronic Infotainment System Group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electric Group
Cold Weather Group

I will also be adding a

Mopar Winch Mounting Plate with a Warn VR10 Winch with Synthetic Line

as soon as the mounting plate comes in.

View attachment 1810View attachment 1811View attachment 1812View attachment 1813View attachment 1814View attachment 1815View attachment 1816View attachment 1817View attachment 1818View attachment 1819View attachment 1821View attachment 1823

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
at least your soft top was included!

GrayBeard

That looks awesome. Are there no rear door surrounds or did you just remove them when you took the top off? I think it looks better without them.
That is what it looks like when you remi e the hard top[emoji4]. Haven't installed the soft top hardware yet, but when I do there will be a rear door surround. I'll post a pic when I do it.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ocrejects

Mr. Groundhog

It was a long and winding road but we made it. Got up early yesterday and drove to Las Vegas to pick up “Groundhog”. We actually didn’t drive the vehicle back I put it on the trailer and she’s in the garage with 4 miles ready for the build.

Just want to know that I thoroughly inspected the vehicle underneath inside and out it’s perfect. Here’s a couple pictures with more to come.