WAYALIFE MOAB EJS 2018 - An All NEW Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

JAGS

An amazing trip and looks like you all had a blast. The pics are beautiful and so much more so in person.

A little bummed I had to miss yet another year. Maybe I could have pitched a tent in the backyard? [emoji23][emoji23]

How’d the LoD bumper do with approach angles? I really like my LoD JK armor lite bumper and know LoD puts out quality stuff.

RanchoRubi

Another awesome trip with great friends[emoji16]. Michelle and I thank you for sharing it with us. We wish we could have stayed longer[emoji853].

And I have to say that as much as I love our JK, after seeing Jet and Bruce perform with minimal mods, I am convinced the JL is a game changer[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a great trip!

It was and we missed you and Tina on this one.

I would probably be alone. The wife is a teacher, and it’s difficult for her to get time off, then. I’m Jeepless, although I don’t plan to be by then, but I’d have to say I’d likely be unable to make it.

Well, EJS always happens a week before Easter. If your wife has that week off like a lot of teachers, she should be good to go. If not, that would be a bummer. Still, you do need to get yourself a new Jeep :yup:

I'll talk to the wife and see if we could pull it off.

It'd be great if you can make it. :cool:

Great pics and synopsis of the trip. Looking forward to the video. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Thank you for these truly breathtaking pics! :thankyou:

Sorry there weren't more but we do have video of this coming soon :yup:

That looks like an awesome trip.

A trip to Moab is always an awesome trip. Glad you like what you see :yup:

An amazing trip and looks like you all had a blast. The pics are beautiful and so much more so in person.

A little bummed I had to miss yet another year. Maybe I could have pitched a tent in the backyard? [emoji23][emoji23]

How’d the LoD bumper do with approach angles? I really like my LoD JK armor lite bumper and know LoD puts out quality stuff.

LOL!! Bummer you couldn't make it. Hopefully you can make it out next year. :cool:

Regarding the LoD bumper, it did a great job improving approach angles and it looks real nice too. :yup:

Another awesome trip with great friends[emoji16]. Michelle and I thank you for sharing it with us. We wish we could have stayed longer[emoji853].

And I have to say that as much as I love our JK, after seeing Jet and Bruce perform with minimal mods, I am convinced the JL is a game changer[emoji106]

:cheesy: Time to place that order for a JL :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It was and we missed you and Tina on this one.

Well, EJS always happens a week before Easter. If your wife has that week off like a lot of teachers, she should be good to go. If not, that would be a bummer. Still, you do need to get yourself a new Jeep :yup:

It'd be great if you can make it. :cool:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

I’ll definitely check into it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great friends is what really makes it a fun trip! Loved the pics and all the hard work you guys did to show us your adventure! Thank you!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh tell me about it! I will start trying to plan for next year for where ever you wanna go. Moab, rubicon, sierras, whatever! Just let me know!

LOL!! Awesome - be good to wheel with you again :)

Cindy & Eddie thank you for the fantastic pictures they are really appreciated.

Thanks so much for sharing this journey with all of us! The pictures are excellent.

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics :cool:

JeepFan

Great pics and trip summary! We had a blast and can't thank you and Cindy enough for all the good times.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics and trip summary! We had a blast and can't thank you and Cindy enough for all the good times.

Had a hell of a good time with you and Steph. Bummer you had to leave early. Can't wait to get out there again with you two :thumb: