Random Photos

JTCO

Meme King
Dude! That shirt is my hero. I hate the stick family thing. I would absolutely pay you back if you wouldn't mind picking up a Medium for me. Just let me know when and where... if not, no worries.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

If you haven't already, spend a day up in Estes Park. It's not far from you. They have a lot of cool shops with funny shirts too. Pretty drive too. Might be fun to set up a trail ride too. There's a few around there.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So I walk out of my Colorado home last night and see the edge of this cloud off toward NORAD.:eek: Holy crap... I thought I was dead meat.

20180806_143309.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
We were on the way for bagels and saw a fully chromed gold Mustang attempt to burn out, however decided to see saw instead. Maybe he should carry a high lift for when he's high-centered. Or, at the very least a budget boost. :D

20180812_110102-1280x960.jpg

20180812_110220-1280x960.jpg

Buggaboo

Apologies for my ignorance, but how many horsepower does that chrome gold add again? I don’t think it’s as much as a NOS window sticker, but I bet it’s a lot;)

Cheers,
Buggaboo

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Apologies for my ignorance, but how many horsepower does that chrome gold add again? I don’t think it’s as much as a NOS window sticker, but I bet it’s a lot;)

Cheers,
Buggaboo

Lol. It was full C-3PO mirror gold. I've never really seen anything like it. I'm surprised it wasn't on 22s at a minimum.