Random Photos

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Not that JL owners will have to do this for another 40 years but thought I would share this degreaser I came across and used. Can be diluted from 1 gallon to 20 gallons. I threw these greased up gunked up clamps from the tie rod and drag link on my DJ in a bucket of this stuff straight and it worked wonders. Sprayed with a little brake cleaner is all. Everything removed on its own. Pretty quick too. I would highly recommend for cleaning undercarriage and that.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Or the engine bay if your jeep likes to throw oil out of the intake like mine.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
View attachment 13028

Buddy sent me this today cause he knows I believe the only real color is Hydro. Lol. Pretty sure it’s a wrap or photoshopped.

This is making me horny and pissed off at the same time. I literally have money burning a hole in my pocket to buy this fucker. My God, that's gorgeous. My favorite Jeep color ever. I've been checking with my dealer daily to find out when I can buy this.

TOPLESS

This is making me horny and pissed off at the same time. I literally have money burning a hole in my pocket to buy this fucker. My God, that's gorgeous. My favorite Jeep color ever. I've been checking with my dealer daily to find out when I can buy this.

Lol. I agree about the color. I love my Hydro JKU but I told the wife I’ll probably be itching to get a new JT Hydro when they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app