Random Photos

aai

I purposely followed this guy for at least 5 miles a couple months ago. It was pulling surprisingly well. Looked up the specs, he was operating within legal limit..not to say I do lol

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_83a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_83a.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 79

aai

this was interesting to see, or pass by

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a34.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_a34.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 82

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
IMG_3508.JPG
Making room for our bundle of joy, who is arriving soon, I found a stack of Road & Track Magazines. They are from 1984, and 1985. I didn’t realize I still had them, after living in this house since 2001.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GCM 2.0

View attachment 10914
Making room for our bundle of joy, who is arriving soon, I found a stack of Road & Track Magazines. They are from 1984, and 1985. I didn’t realize I still had them, after living in this house since 2001.

Wow! First of all congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family [emoji1360] Next, the more that time ticks into the 21st century, the more I learn to treasure those magazine time capsules. I was a senior in high school when those issues hit the stands and I vaguely remember them. So cool.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Wow! First of all congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family [emoji1360] Next, the more that time ticks into the 21st century, the more I learn to treasure those magazine time capsules. I was a senior in high school when those issues hit the stands and I vaguely remember them. So cool.

We are about the same age, then. The cars were generally pretty awful, at that time, but it is cool to look back.