Big first time wave from Jersey!

Bodhiavo

Hey Guys!
Although I have a grand Cherokee, I’ll be placing my order for a new wrangler in the next week or so and am so excited! I do mostly around-town driving, but am looking forward to the excuse for off-roading! Looking to build a Spec’d out Sahara Unlimited, but am racking my brain over what color to get because they all look so good! My son thinks that Red is the fastest color, so red it might be, but still can’t decide! Definitely looking to order it with the all-terrains instead of the all-seasons, but am a little disappointed in that they change the rim style when you do that.
Anyways, I’ve been looking through some of the posts here already, and look forward to posting more in the future, esp. as I undoubtedly start adding stuff onto my future crawler.

Cheers,
Roberto

YAHAHA

Great! I love the red. If there was a red JLUR available when we bought the white one, I would have gotten the red.

My MIL has only driven red Jeeps for the past 20 years. We just bought her a 18 JK last month!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Bodhiavo

Yeah I’m super excited. I’ve always driven black cars, and even my grand Cherokee is black, so I thought, hey it’s a wrangler, why not have a brighter color this time, stopped by the lot and saw a Red JL Sport and was like, oh man, that’s it. Was thinking about the rubicon, but don’t know how often I’m going to go extreme wheeling, and my wife won’t be able to get in without a stepstool so Sahara it is!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app