A wave from Raleigh!

Good morning y’all!
Two nights ago my beloved Old Red, a 2010 Sahara that had been upgraded with all modern rubicon gear and plenty of other goodies, and I broke up. It wasn’t her or her 4 speed transmission or her 103,000 miles on the clock, it was me. I think we’re cool though and I hope she finds someone that makes her happy in the next stage of her life.

That said I’m giving y’all a wave from Raleigh, NC. I haven’t named my 18 JL Jeep yet, but I’ve got another red unlimited Sahara. This time I went with a hardtop, LEDs, leather, Alpine, and the d44 rear end with all terrain tires. I super psyched about that last part. While I’m not a hardcore rock crawler or anything I love playing in the dirt when I’m hunting, fishing, or camping so I think those options will put me over the top in what I need in capability.

Anyway, glad to be here! To all. The new Jeep owners, welcome aboard!

B68C7706-11A6-4625-A3E6-359B218DCD83.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Welcome, Scooby. Good to see you here. The grab handles and spidershade you sent us is still being used well. Thanks again.

swimman

Did you buy locally? I'm preparing to purchase a JLUR but and waiting to test drive the Hurricane engine. I know a dealer in northern VA will do 5% below invoice and am excited to see if anyone in the Triangle will bite. Congrats on the new toy. I still have not seen one in the wild yet - other than at the dealer.

Last edited: