Sting Gray

JLU_RUBI

First JL in Sting Gray got a dealership in SoCal today. This is the color I ordered and I’m glad I did. Now if Bestop can just get their stuff together and supply some premium tops we could get production moving. IMG_1414.jpgIMG_1413.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

What issues are having ordering a soft top? I ordered mine with a soft top...no problems.

The color is cool though. [emoji41] I’m partial to anything in the silver/gray family.

Tellico

The dual top group comes with the “premium” sunrider softop. So a lot of buyers who have ordered the dual top group or just the upgraded premium softop are experiencing extra delays and most have been attributed to the premium top being back ordered. Most are also being told that the tops will be available early April.
Sting Gray looks great!

Tellico

What issues are having ordering a soft top? I ordered mine with a soft top...no problems.

Did you upgrade your soft top or just go with the standard top? I haven’t heard any issues regarding delays with the standard top.

GrayBeard

If tops are on back order, ship our Jeeps that are built and ship the soft top when it becomes available. Ordered my dual top JLUR 8+ weeks ago and it's been in JB status for over 2 weeks waiting on vendor part.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

Did you upgrade your soft top or just go with the standard top? I haven’t heard any issues regarding delays with the standard top.

I ordered mine with only the premium soft top. It arrived as planned/ordered.

longarmwj

Looks to be the same destroyer grey color you can get on the charger/challengers. Beautiful color in person.