I did not find the right solution from the internet.

Wheel refinishing

HI,

Does anyone know of a reputable high-quality shop in the area for alloy wheel refinishing? There's a guy who goes around to various dealers in the area to do this work, but he won't redo a wheel that he previously touched-up.

Please help.

References:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
HI,

As a last ditch effort, I am posting here to see if someone can help me.
I have a 2013 Jeep wrangler rubicon. I used the Diable trinity to adjust tire size, turn on fog lights, lockers etc. While I was at it, I thought I would try the 87 performance tune. Well everything loaded. I still dont understand what the fog light or locker functions actually do. But that is trivial compared to this:
The jeep had been sitting for a while I was installing a bunch of new goodies. I had used the on board air to air up my new tires and ran my batteries a bit low. That may have been the source of the problems
I go the trinity, updated it and plugged it in. It had some issues writing the tune but eventually it did. The jeep ran a bit rough and I was getting an intermittant error code for a cylinder misfire. I played with the "off road" features for quite a while but never really udnerstood how they worked. I tried to restore the stock tune but my voltage had dropped a bit and it took a few trys with a trickle charger attached to the batteries. I then thought I would try out the superchips trail dash to see if it would do any better. The trail dash just gave me an infinate loop of trying to write, failing and then trying to restore stock and failing. Now neither tuner will communicate with the ECM and the jeep will not start. I have charged the batteries fully and still nothing. I unplugged the battery completely for a few days to "reset" and still no communication with the tuners and no starting.Is there a way to get the ecm to respond? Do I need to go to the dealer for a new computer or retune?Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am tired of having a really expensive lawn ornament

Please help.

References:

Thanks

13_gecko_rubi

Dead 2013 jeep wrangler

HI,

I have a 2013 Jeep wrangler rubicon. I used the Diable trinity to adjust tire size, turn on fog lights, lockers etc. While I was at it, I thought I would try the 87 performance tune. Well everything loaded. I still dont understand what the fog light or locker functions actually do. But that is trivial compared to this:
The jeep had been sitting for a while I was installing a bunch of new goodies. I had used the on board air to air up my new tires and ran my batteries a bit low. That may have been the source of the problems
I go the trinity, updated it and plugged it in. It had some issues writing the tune but eventually it did. The jeep ran a bit rough and I was getting an intermittant error code for a cylinder misfire. I played with the "off road" features for quite a while but never really udnerstood how they worked. I tried to restore the stock tune but my voltage had dropped a bit and it took a few trys with a trickle charger attached to the batteries. I then thought I would try out the superchips trail dash to see if it would do any better. The trail dash just gave me an infinate loop of trying to write, failing and then trying to restore stock and failing. Now neither tuner will communicate with the ECM and the jeep will not start. I have charged the batteries fully and still nothing. I unplugged the battery completely for a few days to "reset" and still no communication with the tuners and no starting.Is there a way to get the ecm to respond? Do I need to go to the dealer for a new computer or retune?Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am tired of having a really expensive lawn ornament

Please help.

Thanks
They always tell you never mess with programming unless battery is fully charged. Unfortunately this is why. It's quite likely the PCM had a voltage dip mid flash and now it's bricked. You will likely have to take it to dealer.

Sent via....

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
HI,

Please help.

References:

Thanks

I hope you find an answer, although this forum is about the new 2018 JL Wrangler. In the meantime, please do not post the spammy ad links, that we removed from your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

HI,

Anyone have experience with Half Pints Day Care (in the new plaza on Main St, near Villa Roma and the butcher)? My family is in the early stages of checking out day care providers and thought someone on Tewksbury Issues might have experience (either good or bad) with Half Pints.

Please help.

References:

Thanks!

Paivakoti/daycare question

HI,

I have a question concerning something which occured at my 3 year old's day care yesterday. Unlike in the US, all kids are told they must disrobe all the way down to their underwear to take a nap. Katariina yesterday apparently did not want to do this....so I found out that 2 members of the staff forcefully held her down and took her clothes off. Katja then went under a table and cried.Any comments??

Please help.

References:

Thanks!

Does anyone else hate daycare? (

HI,

I hate dropping DS off there, and I look for any excuse to leave work early or start late so i can minimize his time there. They don't have the time to help him get to sleep gently, and so they keep him up until he's exhausted, wrap him (they must use kryptonite) and put him down, often for a 20 min 'rest'. When we pick him up he is almost always overtired and crazy, and hard to settle at bedtime.

Please help.

References:

Thanks!

Bars/Pubs/Clubs

HI,

I am visiting Prague early Feb with my family. I have a son who is 17 and he is bringing along 3 of his friends who are again all 17. I trust my son and his friends fully and when asked if it was possible if they could try out some of the bars and dancing clubs i said yes as long as you act in a respectable and responsible manner. I latter found out the drinking age in Prague is 18, will this be a problem for my son and his friends in terms of getting served for beer?

Please help.

References:

Thanks!

JTCO

Meme King
Unlike in the US, all kids are told they must disrobe all the way down to their underwear to take a nap. Katariina yesterday apparently did not want to do this....so I found out that 2 members of the staff forcefully held her down and took her clothes off. Katja then went under a table and cried.Any comments??

You're gone, spammer.