ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, for those of you who know me well, you know that I can't stand Facebook, Instagram or social media as a whole and because of it, I try to spend as little time on there as possible. Sure, we maintain a presence on them as that's what's expected of us but for the most part, I'd rather be spending my time here on this online community known as, JLWRANGLER.com. That being said, Cindy and I decided to start up an ON the GO PHOTO thread where we basically post up all the miscellaneous pics that we take and would otherwise be lost. If nothing else, it would make it easier for us to keep track of all the silly photos we take and really have nothing to do with anything else. Of course, with any luck, maybe a few of you will even like what you see. In a nutshell that's what this thread is all about and we hope you enjoy what you see. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So... it's mid-March and we're just a stones throw away from Spring and winter finally decided to pay us a visit and won't go home. :rolleyes2:

20180316092809-f9d69f3f-me.jpg

Tellico

At least it’s pretty!
I’m personally ready for winter to leave Georgia. Overall it’s been a mild season, but mother nature’s mood swings that we’ve experienced lately are getting annoying: 70s one week and in the 20s the next!

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door