ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Another great pic Cindy. My daughter likes to use your pictures for the screensaver/background on her telephone, which is a pretty big deal because it used to be pictures of her cat.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You doing 3.5’s Eddie? I’ve had mine sitting in the house for a month now waiting on shocks.

Testing out the Rancho Sport kit. Essentially, their coils and a few other parts. They state it's a 3.5" lift for Sahara/Sport JL's but only a 2" lift for Rubicon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell yeah, that's my kind of work! :beer:Although on a JL it's not as much work as it used to be.

LOL!! Same as a JK :yup:

Can’t wait to see it!

Well, that'll happen in a few hours. :D

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

Even though this is a 2" lift, it actually yielded a bit more lift that the coil spacer did with factory springs. That being said, things may change after the springs settle in. So far, looks pretty much the same in the driveway and I'm hoping it'll feel better off road. I'll post up more pics soon and let you know :cool:

NFRs2000NYC

Yup, definitely looking forward to your opinion on the springs, how they handle the 37s, and the ride quality compared to stock.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have too many pics being that we mostly filmed this test run but I hope to post what I do have later on today and with an initial review :yup: