ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

JTCO

Meme King
Fire season sucks especially with low moisture this year. But nice to see some photos away from the typical city hustle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pictures. Why is the top still on?

Actually, the damn top is still on because we're still waiting for our replacement hard top to come in. Every time I think hell, let's just take it off anyway, I get a message saying our new top is almost here. Well, it still isn't :rolleyes2:

ubbb69

Actually, the damn top is still on because we're still waiting for our replacement hard top to come in. Every time I think hell, let's just take it off anyway, I get a message saying our new top is almost here. Well, it still isn't :rolleyes2:

That sucks and I feel the pain. They are changing out the spray nozzle on mine so I had to put it back on for the appointment. Now Wednesday they are changing it out and I will take the top back off. I hope you get it soon. Summer is short.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks and I feel the pain. They are changing out the spray nozzle on mine so I had to put it back on for the appointment. Now Wednesday they are changing it out and I will take the top back off. I hope you get it soon. Summer is short.

Fortunately, I have 4 other Jeeps that are running topless right now and I can always default to them :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome shot!

Wish we could have got a pic when they first arrived. There were 2 of them and they were flying right overhead and low enough you could see the guys inside of them. For about an hour, they were doing what looked like sweeps of the area, landing and then taking off again and again. It was pretty cool to see.