ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

2Wheel-Lee

It looks like you'll need to add more than an inch of spacers on the axle if you're going to clear 40s. As it is, it looks like the tire is close to the grille.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it's been a while since I've posted up anything new but then, we haven't been doing as much with our JL being that we got Moby back. Well, now that we got that itch scratched, here's a little something we did on our JL - installed black fenders and added an EVO hoop to our Quarterpounder front bumper :yup:

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Looks great with the black fenders, never really been a fan of the painted ones. Glad to see JETLI out an about again its been so long I think you forgot his name.(you did only say our JL) lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good :thumb:

Thank you :cool:

Looks great with the black fenders, never really been a fan of the painted ones. Glad to see JETLI out an about again its been so long I think you forgot his name.(you did only say our JL) lol

LOL - yeah, it'd been a while since we did anything with Jet. Our JT took up a lot of our time and then we got Moby back and wanted to play with him. Hoping to get more seat time in this guy now :yup:

DavidDJL69

Thank you :cool:

LOL - yeah, it'd been a while since we did anything with Jet. Our JT took up a lot of our time and then we got Moby back and wanted to play with him. Hoping to get more seat time in this guy now :yup:

I’ll be the grinch here. I liked the white fenders. Made it look pretty classy IMHO. Maybe you’re trying for this but now Jet looks too much like Moby IMHO. But you do so many great things with your rigs that it’s quite hard to offer criticism even if it is personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll be the grinch here. I liked the white fenders. Made it look pretty classy IMHO. Maybe you’re trying for this but now Jet looks too much like Moby IMHO. But you do so many great things with your rigs that it’s quite hard to offer criticism even if it is personal preference.

LOL - it's all good by me. I like the color matched fender look and our JT still has them. We bought these black fenders just before we got our JT and had planned to install them a long time ago and mainly to help distinguish the two. :yup:

StingRubi19

I guess it's been a while since I've posted up anything new but then, we haven't been doing as much with our JL being that we got Moby back. Well, now that we got that itch scratched, here's a little something we did on our JL - installed black fenders and added an EVO hoop to our Quarterpounder front bumper :yup:

View attachment 16361

View attachment 16362

View attachment 16363
As much as I like painted fenders I think it looks damn good with the black ones. And I gotta get me that RR DRL fender chop!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app