Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State with the most Jeeps

I realize NY, especially upstate NY, pales in comparison to Texas or Cali regarding Jeep numbers, but I am surprised how many Wranglers I see around. There again, I never really noticed until I became a Jeep owner, but now I see them quite often. However, I bet they are a dime a dozen in the warm states as mentioned.
    2018 JLU Rubicon, Black on Black

Quote Originally Posted by PaulNY View Post
    I realize NY, especially upstate NY, pales in comparison to Texas or Cali regarding Jeep numbers, but I am surprised how many Wranglers I see around. There again, I never really noticed until I became a Jeep owner, but now I see them quite often. However, I bet they are a dime a dozen in the warm states as mentioned.
    Having grown up in central NY and traveling around the state, it pales in comparison to California.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by JLU_RUBI View Post
    Is there a breakdown of sales of Wranglers by state?

Iím in Florida, probably one of the flattest states around. Yet other than maybe California i would bet we have more Wranglers here than just about any other state.

Must be our weather.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I live in the Clear Lake area south east of Houston, Texas near NASA and I cant go anywhere without seeing many, many a Jeep Wranglers. I would say 1 out of every 10 vehicles I see just in my small area of Clear Lake is a wrangler. I travel all over Texas and there are more Wranglers than you could count. If there is a state that has more wranglers than Texas then wow... My girlfriend and I play this game when we are driving that whenever we see a wrangler the first one to call out "WRANGLER" wins...lol. Sometimes there are so many we just have to stop out of exhaustion...hahaha...but really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12