Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: JL JOURNAL : Stepping into Bigger Shoes / KMC XD231 Beadlock Install

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    Wait wait, so when you mounted your STT pros on your beadlocks, you didnt balance them and have no issues driving on road at 75mph? I was going to ask you about that, but you opened the door so now is as good a time as any.
    Nope. I only balance my wheels IF it's necessary. Fortunately, this particular set of Cooper STT Pros are pretty damn round and I have ZERO issues with them even at 95 mph. Granted, this isn't always the case and if needed, I have been able to get my local Costco to balance my wheels in the past.

Fresh Catch
    3/5 of mine took a good bit of weight to balance.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I have a Tazer and set my psi threshold at the lowest setting it allows which is about 25 psi. I run my tires at about 28-30 psi and have no issues with the warning light. With what you're seeing, are the psi numbers in red or in white? Could be you're just too close to the lowest setting from factory.
    the evic shows the tires all in white. i have the tazer as well and set it to 25psi and run about 27, i have even unmarried the tazer and set the tires to 40 psi and the evic shows white but the light still blinks then goes solid. only thing i havent done is messed with the spare tire psi but i dont think the computer reads that tire. im thinking the computer just doesnt like the sensors even tho they are mopar atleast the seller has the same part numbers as mopar ones. i might just put my stock tires on and see it that corrects it. and get different sensors if the stock tires and sensors work. just dont know why the evic works but the light is on.

Quote Originally Posted by diaxio View Post
    the evic shows the tires all in white. i have the tazer as well and set it to 25psi and run about 27, i have even unmarried the tazer and set the tires to 40 psi and the evic shows white but the light still blinks then goes solid. only thing i havent done is messed with the spare tire psi but i dont think the computer reads that tire. im thinking the computer just doesnt like the sensors even tho they are mopar atleast the seller has the same part numbers as mopar ones. i might just put my stock tires on and see it that corrects it. and get different sensors if the stock tires and sensors work. just dont know why the evic works but the light is on.
    Hmmm, what version of the Tazer are you running right now?

Fresh Catch
    the latest release 11.0.8

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456