Purple JLUR Build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! You know, just because I hadn't responded to your initial PM in what you consider to be a timely manner doesn't mean I was trying to ignore you. In spite of what you may think, some of us have lives outside of the internet and especially on a beautiful Saturday morning. I just gotta say, you sending me an email saying the exact same thing about an hour later and then 2 more about 10 minutes apart is a little psycho. That being said, I'm posting all of them here on your thread being that you said you'll be "parting ways". This is not me trying to "public shame" you, I just prefer to keep things out in the open and for all to see.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:11 AM
To: webmaster@jlwrangler.com
Subject: JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us Form - Not trying to create problems!

The following message was sent to you via the JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us form by mnrafter ( mailto:p@mcneils.com ).

--------------------------------

Look....I am sorry that I copied and pasted a post that included another forum. That was NEVER my intention. I never want to upset anyone. I apologize if I did. That post was from a few weeks ago...and I am just hearing about it now. Again...I apologize. I did remove and reference to another forum. But really.....all I ask is that you send a message rather than shame out loud.....

If this is not acceptable....remove me from the forum. I would rather someone tell me my wrongs to my face..then to shame my out loud. I work better that way.....as should you!

Referring Page:
IP Address: 73.228.228.60
User Name: mnrafter
User ID: 1601
Email: p@mcneils.com

Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:23 AM
Subject: JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us Form - Maybe I am just better removing myself from your forum

The following message was sent to you via the JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us form by mnrafter ( mailto:p@mcneils.com ).

Just tell me how? You take offense to things far to easily. I made a mistake. I apologized. But maybe we should just part ways. It is unfortunate. But I get your point. But you need to understand....some people make mistakes. You, on the other hand, would prefer to shame them out loud rather then send a private message...asking them to remove any reference to another forum. That...my friend...is your bad!

I am just another Jeeper...not unlike you. I am sure you have made your share of mistakes. And I am sure that many of those were not intended to upset anyone. Not unlike me.

Referring Page:

Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:33 AM
Subject: JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us Form - All it takes!

All you really need to do is send a friendly "private" message....asking to remove any reference to another forum....as it is "counter-intuitive" to your forum.....is all it would take!......

Referring Page:

Enjoy your time on your other forum and best of luck to you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got the following email from this loser.

Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 7:21 PM
Subject: JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us Form - Remove Photos

As you chose to play games. I am demanding that you remove of my legally copyrighted photos off your forum. You do not have any further permission to utilize them for your forum.

Referring Page:

Next time, read the rules before uploading your lame photos on a forum.:rolleyes2:

sharkey

Word Ninja
Single Purple Female looking for roommate.

Out of curiosity, why the hell didn't they take the top off so the wrap looked correct on the rear tub?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Out of curiosity, why the hell didn't they take the top off so the wrap looked correct on the rear tub?

:cheesy: I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. Wow, that really does look horrible.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So much for body colored rollbars. :idontknow: The lower grill surround is not wrapped. Also looks like the wrap is lifting or bunched on the rear passenger corner above the tail light.

YAHAHA

I asked that question in post 32 while they were wrapping it. I figured they might have thought it would tear with the top rubbing or when switching tops.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I asked that question in post 32 while they were wrapping it. I figured they might have thought it would tear with the top rubbing or when switching tops.

Well hell, that would be a bit fragile. If you can't apply it to the whole vehicle (at least for continuity), and you can't rely on it for protection, then what's the use?

13_gecko_rubi

That and why not the door sills and sport bars? I know code 1 they didn't at first due to time constraints ut went back and did it. I have Tony crap daily about it lol. I guess being black the sport bar is ok but id have definitely done the door sills.

Sent via....

Jlusahara

Glad people are starting to talk about the job.... I saw most of what was mentionned, but the guy (which I thought was a girl due to the choice of color), was so full of himself that I hesitated to point them out.

So as said, personnally, that color looks better on a muscle car, like a Cuda or something, on that jeep, it looks like it belongs to a hairdresser...... and the tan seats scream out of place and would have looked tons better if they had been black. They would have looked better if at least the fenders would have been body colored.

But hey, taste is in nature and you can't fix stupid.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

YAHAHA

I don't mind the missed areas mentioned above. The only thing I would have done differently is not wrap the top section of the tailgate so it matched the sides. That would have looked cleaner.

I am not a big fan of purple cars but I do like this Jeep; even with the "partial wrap"

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.