Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WRITE-UP : KMC XD231 RG Beadlock Wheels & Cooper STT Pro INSTALLATION

Fresh Catch

Lightbulb what best beadlock for JK

Hello,
    what is the best szie of Wheels as bead lock i m confused can that lifet JK as well
    best bead lock wheels
    i have JK 2012 2Door runing with 17" wheels

Fresh Catch

KMC Bead Lock Spacer

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Hammer View Post
    After being inspired by this writeup and spending way too much time looking at tire wheel combinations, I decided to try and be one of the cool kids and ordered a set of KMC XD231's and Cooper SST Pro 37 x 13.5s for my 2018 JKUR.

I'll happily share the details with anyone who wants to know, but bottom line was no matter how careful I was or how hard I tried, I could not get the beadlock ring to seat flush against the wheel. Star pattern, round and round, patience, profanity, and tool throwing - it just wasn't happening. Called KMC (Wheel Pros) yesterday and learned that Cooper has changed the sidewall/bead thickness on some of their tires and I will need a set of beadlock spacers. Good to know right! Good news is they are going to ship them to me at no additional charge, bad news is they are out of stock.

I just hope this helps some other poor soul from losing their religion over non-compliant aluminum and rubber.

Attachment 8575
    Any chance you have a part number for the bead lock spacer ring KMC sent out?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678