Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRITE-UP : HOW TO Determine the Actual Amount of Lift on Your JL WRANGLER

UPDATE 07/11/18
    Just wanted to give this thread a bump being that I have since updated it with Sahara / Sport coil measurements.

STOCK FRONT MEASURMENTS
    RUBICON = 10.25"
    SAHARA / SPORT = 9.5"

STOCK REAR MEASUREMENTS
    RUBICON 6.5"
    SAHARA / SPORT = 6.25"

As you can see, there is in fact a height difference between a Rubicon and Sahara/Sport but it's almost negligible.

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    UPDATE 07/11/18
    Just wanted to give this thread a bump being that I have since updated it with Sahara / Sport coil measurements.

STOCK FRONT MEASURMENTS
    RUBICON = 10.25"
    SAHARA / SPORT = 9.5"

STOCK REAR MEASUREMENTS
    RUBICON 6.5"
    SAHARA / SPORT = 6.25"

As you can see, there is in fact a height difference between a Rubicon and Sahara/Sport but it's almost negligible.
    The Sport should be just under 1/2" lower than Sahara all things equal... same tops, same fuel level, same options, etc. There is a lot of variation obviously based on options etc. There are dozens of different springs and a highly complicated cross reference table based on vehicle weight. Two of the same model can vary half an inch based on options.

Sent via....

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    The Sport should be just under 1/2" lower than Sahara all things equal... same tops, same fuel level, same options, etc. There is a lot of variation obviously based on options etc. There are dozens of different springs and a highly complicated cross reference table based on vehicle weight. Two of the same model can vary half an inch based on options.

Sent via....
    I had heard there are a LOT of different coils made for the JL and now understand why. Great info, thanks for sharing this.

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I had heard there are a LOT of different coils made for the JL and now understand why. Great info, thanks for sharing this.
    MANY MANY MANY lol.

Sent via....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12