What Manuals did you get???

KWire

Hi All,

I'm missing the 600 page (paper) Owners Manual for my new JL. I found it on line as a PDF, but I like to read it or refer to in in the Jeep when I'm away from a computer.

So, the question is did you get the complete manual or just the small 120 page one titled "Essential Information Guide"?

Thanks, Keith

KWire

How dissapointing. If you have a question about the new jeep systems at 10:00 at night and you have to go out to the Jeep to read the manual on the screen.
:(

BillArnett

FCA probably thinks that no one reads the manuals anyway. And they're probably mostly right. But they should at least give you one if you ask.

OTOH, I find it more convenient to read the manual on my tablet or phone. For one thing, it's always with me. And I can search instead of having to rely on the inadequate index.

On the third hand, we're now on the third revision of the JL manual. And no notes about what has changed. (At least the infamous Off-Road Pages are still there!)

bolig4x4

I got on Jeep chat and played dumb about mine not coming with a detailed owners manual and they said they do not come with one and they are available online. However they offered to send me a hard copy for free and I received it in about a week.

13_gecko_rubi

I got on Jeep chat and played dumb about mine not coming with a detailed owners manual and they said they do not come with one and they are available online. However they offered to send me a hard copy for free and I received it in about a week.
You can actually request it on jeep.com. I forget where exactly it is but I know.its there somewhere.

Sent via....

BillArnett

I ordered one from the website last week and it came today. "Second Edition" but no revision number. My wife is happy.