[VIDEO] Rock Hard 4x4 Question and Answer with James!

ROCK HARD 4X4

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter

Video is up!

Learn more about Rock Hard 4x4! Post your questions below and have them answered by James! We'll put them together in a video Q&A and post it in coming weeks. We'll send out t-shirts to our favorite questions that get answered in the video!

29104182_1588095701240018_6188756090637778944_n.jp  g

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks for doing this. You guys have always had outstanding customer service. :thumb:

WranJLerYYC

Thanks Rock Hard 4x4. Here is my question.

When it comes to sliders and sliders/side steps, what are the most important features to consider? Like should you look weld on over bolt on? Number of bolt/connection points? Clearance concerns? Steel or Aluminum?

Thanks again.

Jason Penley
2018 JLU Rubicon (PROJECT SPECTRE)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

tjeeper

James-

I am wondering about what thoughts you have about roll cage support in the JLs. I have your roll cage in my TJ, which I have appreciated in case I screw up on the trail at the wrong time.The JLs have more support, especially in the window frame area. What direction is RockHard taking with augmenting the cage in the JLs?

Thanks-

BillArnett

The JL has more protection underneath than the JK. But do you nevertheless see a need for additional armor? If so, where? Under the transmission where those oil lines look a little vulnerable? Or perhaps just for the lower control arm ends? How about the FAD (front axle disconnect)?

Jango

Do you like the current placement of the EVAP Canister? If not, would you have any suggestions of where you would move it to? Could it possibly get in the way of bigger tires rubbing into it?

ROCK HARD 4X4

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Thank you all! Printed out the top 45 questions for our Moab QA video. Will whittle the list down a little further. Lots of great philosophy behind the parts questions, some fun ones, and some tech specific ones. This should be good!

VitaMeVas

Rockhard JLU sliders

Hey guys. Just installed your Patriot series tubular sliders (angled up) last night. Did a write up for the forum: 2019 Jeep JLU Rock Slider Install - Rockhard 4x4 (pic heavy). Looks like a quality product!!

Last edited: