Watcha Cooking?

IMG_1002.jpg

Elk stuffed peppers. Having a deep freezer full of game meat is really helping out right now with people losing their shit and buying up all the meat lol

JLRay

That meat loaf looks good! haven’t made one yet though Since I bought the Traeger but I think it’s time lol

IMG_1084.jpg

Seems like everyone raids the meat section and gets all the ground beef and such, while the turkeys weren’t even touched. At .99/lb not a bad way to have food for a couple days.

JTCO

Meme King
Seems like everyone raids the meat section and gets all the ground beef and such, while the turkeys weren’t even touched. At .99/lb not a bad way to have food for a couple days.

I was at the store a few days ago, and I heard a customer say to a worker 'You must be the only store in town with chicken.' The worker gave him a condescending look and said 'Thanks for saying it so loud.' Everyone within 30 yards perked up and was looking for the chicken like kids at a fucking Easter egg hunt. The struggle is real. I ended up getting 2 packages (because it was on my list) and there was about 6 packages left after that. Guaranteed they didn't last 15 minutes.

I was at the store a few days ago, and I heard a customer say to a worker 'You must be the only store in town with chicken.' The worker gave him a condescending look and said 'Thanks for saying it so loud.' Everyone within 30 yards perked up and was looking for the chicken like kids at a fucking Easter egg hunt. The struggle is real. I ended up getting 2 packages (because it was on my list) and there was about 6 packages left after that. Guaranteed they didn't last 15 minutes.

Yeah man, grocery stores are wild right now, can’t even find rice, beans, or pasta at the King Soopers by the house. Everyone is losing their damn mind.

Although I generally don't like turkey, that looks mighty tasty.

You may enjoy it smoked, really switches up the flavor on the meat.

That looks good. We still have a turkey in the freezer. Gonna have to smoke one.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Hell yeah man! Really enjoy the taste of smoked turkey, did it this last Thanksgiving and don’t think I’ll be going back to doing it in the oven.