Watcha Cooking?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
My 12 year old made some spiced rum balls and peppermint pinwheels last night. The spiced rum balls are made with 110 proof rum and are no-bake. I think I caught a buzz after four of them. LOL. They paired well with an epic game of Gloomhaven (and a couple of rum and Cokes).

20181208_192620-1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
This morning she's making cutouts. She saved up her allowance to buy the cutouts and piping bags from William Sonoma. Not too bad for first-time piping...

20181202_185826-1280x960.jpg

(the "D" is for "Daddy") :eek:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Homemade pizza night again, as is every Friday at our house.

Homemade (gluten-full) dough, soft mozzarella, green chili and brown sugar tomato sauce, fresh hot italian sausage, freshly caramelized onions, minced garlic, freshly sauteed mushrooms, green olives, black olives.

20190104_182419-1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I love weekends around here. Tonight we have smoked turkey breast with peppered bacon, chipotle gouda, lettuce, tomato, sweet onion and mayo on a toasted brioche bun. Homemade three cheese spinach artichoke dip with crumbled crispy bacon, and toasted cheddar pita chips for transport. Not very fancy, but super delicious.

20190105_183005-1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
National Pizza Pie Day yesterday. Almost as good as Christmas and birthdays combined. Freshly made dough, green chili & brown sugar tomato sauce, freshly caramelized sweet onions, chorizo sausage, mozzarella cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, black olives, olive oil brushed crust with a bit of kosher salt.

20190210_140636.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Last night was pizza night again. Hot Italian sausage, Mozzarella, sweet & spicy jalapenos, sweet onion.

20190215_190239-1280x960.jpg

Tonight is meatballs simmered in dark ale and chipotle pepper BBQ sauce served on slider buns with jalapenos and mozzarella cheese.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Last night was pizza night again. Hot Italian sausage, Mozzarella, sweet & spicy jalapenos, sweet onion.

View attachment 8946

Tonight is meatballs simmered in dark ale and chipotle pepper BBQ sauce served on slider buns with jalapenos and mozzarella cheese.

Damn, that looks bomb! I might need to start that tradition. I’m making beef bourguignon tonight. I’ll export back.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app