WTB: JLU black premium soft top

JLeather

Advertiser
Premium soft top available

Hi Paul
Just listed a Never Installed Premium Soft Top for JLU, then saw your thread. I'm asking $1400
Please let me know if you are interested
John

Premium cars have the premium tops on the head and that top is really very soft to easily can be remove from the jeep in the black color it is available. Then the tops are soft so why the is hard we have to take them also as soft mind in the study.

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Premium cars have the premium tops on the head and that top is really very soft to easily can be remove from the jeep in the black color it is available. Then the tops are soft so why the is hard we have to take them also as soft mind in the study.

Later gator.

Spam^^^^^^^ Eddy get this clown outta here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Done.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King

Get lost, pizza boy.

Premium cars have the premium tops on the head and that top is really very soft to easily can be remove from the jeep in the black color it is available. Then the tops are soft so why the ukbestessays reviews is hard we have to take them also as soft mind in the study.

Last edited by a moderator: