Off Road Pages

INDYCARSuperFan

If you’re for real...I like your move.

And just like that, dropped the kids off for competition rehearsal this morning and the OR pages/app is gone. Crazy they can push out an update like.

I've placed a call to my dealer so I can return the Jeep Monday. They have a used 2017 willys I'm sure I'll like more.

TrailHunter

And just like that, dropped the kids off for competition rehearsal this morning and the OR pages/app is gone. Crazy they can push out an update like.

I've placed a call to my dealer so I can return the Jeep Monday. They have a used 2017 willys I'm sure I'll like more.

We have Off Road Pages in our 2017.... I’ll trade you straight up for your JL. [emoji41]

IMG_6880.jpg

Elickzer

On the phone with I connect playing dumb about the missing pages.

So far had me reboot reconnect

1) Put jeep in acc mode
2) hold green phone and voice command button for 30 seconds
3) turn off jeep
4) open drivers door for 30 seconds
5) start jeep

Nothing of note happened.

I have now been transferred three times. Living fairly close to FCA HQ waiting for that Ram Promaster van to show up and kidnap me.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Elickzer

Update according to Jeep Customer care. The pages were removed due to them causing an electrical system issue. They plan on having them back by 2019.

I clarified as in my Jeep will or you are introducing them in model year 2019 moving forward. She assured me that it will be back in my Jeep. I got a case number just in case.

Pipebndr

Lat and Long coordinates/Bread crumbs

I have an issue with FCA removing a feature that was purchased when I purchased a fully loaded JLUR. One thing that is important to me is the GPS coordinates in ORP’s. I work in the Search and Rescue and the coordinates was a major feature for me. On the ORP’s I was wondering if the Nav unit did breadcrumbs. I can’t find information on navigation features on line or look because mine is somewhere in assembly land. :beer:

JL2018

Update according to Jeep Customer care. The pages were removed due to them causing an electrical system issue. They plan on having them back by 2019.

I clarified as in my Jeep will or you are introducing them in model year 2019 moving forward. She assured me that it will be back in my Jeep. I got a case number just in case.

You just got a Tommy Boy guarantee
Tommy-Boy.png

offcamber

According to the person I talked with in the Jeep Wave Program, a Premium care rep, the feature will never be re-released on the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. I contacted them for an official response. I was told that it would not be available in the 2018 model year and I was offered the Appearance Plus package for 3 years as compensation. I replied to them and asked for clarification. Does that mean I won't get it in my 2018 JL UNTIL the 2019 model year released or that when the 2019 model year releases, ONLY the 2019 will receive the feature. Compared to the above response, exactly the opposite, you have to wonder if Jeep actually issued any official response at all to their reps. The fact that they offered me a $750 compensatory package, may be more of an indicator that it might not actually be coming. The actual response was as follows:

I appreciate your prompt response, I apologize for the delay as I was
out of the office.

To clarify, there will NOT be an available software update at a later
date for the 2018 All-new Wrangler. FCA US LLC reserves the right to
discontinue models at any time or change specifications and pricing
without notice or without incurring obligations. Jeep Off-Road pages
will be introduced on the 2019 Model Year Jeep Wrangler exclusively.

Please reply to this email if you would or would not like me to add the
auto appearance package.

Thank you again for your email. Should you require additional
assistance, or have any new information to provide, please reply to this
email message or call 1-844-JEEP-WAVE (1-844-533-7928).
Sincerely,

Ally

Customer Service Representative
Jeep Wave Premium Care

Last edited:

JAGS

Interesting conflicting info. It’s still not close to anything that would affect my decision. But it is interesting to read about the responses.

JAGS

But I thought you were going to trade for a 17 willys lol

Sent via....

Dealer wanted 4k over KBB for that Willy. Told him to fuck off. Kept the JL as consolation. [emoji23]

I will live vicariously with ORP (that’s what the cool kids call it now) through my previous screenshots.

Whoever said it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, clearly never had ORPs. [emoji30][emoji22]

13_gecko_rubi

Dealer wanted 4k over KBB for that Willy. Told him to fuck off. Kept the JL as consolation. [emoji23]

I will live vicariously with ORP (that’s what the cool kids call it now) through my previous screenshots.

Whoever said it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, clearly never had ORPs. [emoji30][emoji22]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent via....

offcamber

What is the auto appearance package?

Auto appearance care PLUS provides unlimited
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) ding and dent coverage for new and pre-owned
FCA US and competitive-make vehicles, PLUS unlimited coverage for glass
chips and cracks and unlimited coverage for tear, rip and burn hole
damage to interior leather, vinyl and cloth trim panels, seats,
carpeting and floor mats.

offcamber

Just login to the Jeep/Mopar owners site and contact Jeep Care. Complain about the missing Offroad Pages feature. They offered me the package in their response.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

I would take that over some maps any day.

JAGS

I would take that over some maps any day.

Thinking the same thing. Might need to give jeep care a call.