WAYALIFE SHORT VIDEO : SNOW WHEELING Serenity

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After getting a second helping of snow that laid a fresh new blanket of white stuff all across the valley, Cindy and I decided to take JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, back up into the hills and to get in a bit more play. Heading out at the crack of dawn and with the clouds just beginning to part overhead, the winter wonderland we were in really had a way of making us feel as if we were snow wheeling in serenity. Being that we had already made a JL JOURNAL entry that highlighted the first time we took our JL Wrangler out into the snow, we decided to make this follow up short video just for fun, just for us and that's why it is being released as a WAYALIFE Short. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

RMC2

More fun to be had.

We got some snow here today, but nothing like that. It's not even sticking, just blowing by at 30 mph.

NFRs2000NYC

Honestly, our old Sony Handycam that we're in desperate need of replacing. :crazyeyes:

Glad to hear it, thanks! :cool:

I figured it was a Sony, they have excellent range, and if you guys do go to a 4K upgrade, I'd recommend you stick with Sony. Offtopic as hell, just my .02 lol.