NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

RMC2

Looks good and mean.

The fronts appear to have a ton of room. The rear fenders look really small and stuffed now.

How long before you break down and split black part from the white part of the fender (trim job)?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should really check out of the forum until mine comes in , so jealous! :thumb:

LOL!! Sorry about that :D

Looks good and mean.

The fronts appear to have a ton of room. The rear fenders look really small and stuffed now.

How long before you break down and split black part from the white part of the fender (trim job)?

The front fenders physically sit higher than the rears. Trimming will depend on how much rubbing we have.

NFRs2000NYC

Jesus christ thats absolute perfection. The stance is SOOOO aggressive. What is the backspacing on those wheels if you have them offhand? Also, is it not a concern to have no center crap letting crud build up in there?

You gonna run wheel spacers then?

Yeah, I’m gonna start with 3/4” spidertrax and see if that’s enough.

IMG_0768.jpgIMG_0769.jpg

If you drive carefully, the 37s sooo work on the road with no lift. It •barely• catches on the track bar and metal bumper skid plate at full turn. Of course If my daughter uses that logic about pregnancy I’d be pretty upset.
IMG_0765.jpgIMG_0764.jpg

And any bumps will grab the rear wheel well liner.
IMG_0766.jpg

(Last pic was of rear of back-driver-tire with front-driver-tire on a low curb)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus christ thats absolute perfection. The stance is SOOOO aggressive. What is the backspacing on those wheels if you have them offhand? Also, is it not a concern to have no center crap letting crud build up in there?

Back spacing is 4.75" and no, I'm not concerned about not having center caps. The wheels are hub centric and so the fit is tight.

Looks awesome. Man, they really make the stock tires look puny! #jealous

LOL!! Yes they do :)

Looking good

That looks great! I love that look!

Am I the only one wondering if 3” of lift and some long bumps will allow 40s on a JLUR? Maybe detaching that liner of the fenders...

Nope, we've been wondering the same as well.

Yeah, I’m gonna start with 3/4” spidertrax and see if that’s enough.

If at all possible, I might recommend no less than 1" spacers for safety reasons.

If at all possible, I might recommend no less than 1" spacers for safety reasons.

Oh awesome, thanks Eddie! I was doubting my decision anyway, so I’ll change my order to a larger size, maybe 2”.

(Is that because of a greater tensile strength of a larger block, or because of some mechanical function? I assumed a smaller moment-arm was preferable.)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh awesome, thanks Eddie! I was doubting my decision anyway, so I’ll change my order to a larger size, maybe 2”.

(Is that because of a greater tensile strength of a larger block, or because of some mechanical function? I assumed a smaller moment-arm was preferable.)

I think Spidertrax sells a 1.5" as a standard spacer for a JL. Part of this is to help clear the factory wheel studs and the other part is for strength.