Next Generation JL Fun for JAGS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
AWESOME!! Glad to see you getting your JL out! Haven't been on that trail in years and it looked like a perfect day to be out on it. Loved the pic with your kids before and after. :thumb:

JAGS

AWESOME!! Glad to see you getting your JL out! Haven't been on that trail in years and it looked like a perfect day to be out on it. Loved the pic with your kids before and after. :thumb:

Thanks Eddie. It was so fun to drive the JL!!! Granted I have a little more trail time, but it seemed way better than my stock JK.

It was a perfect day and one that the family really needed together.

The kids cracked up when they realized what I was doing. I love it as well. [emoji23][emoji106]

GrayBeard

Great pics [emoji106]

No mailer for me, but it may be delayed like my JLUR was [emoji38][emoji1][emoji2][emoji16]

RMC2 hang in there, it will come, if not this week, next week or the next week or the next. I know your pain 🤤

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

Cool adventure. And cool the kids played along.

One of these days I will have a new Jeep. As far as I know, it is just sitting there waiting to move my way.

YAHAHA

Nice! Jeeps are great but Jeep kids are priceless!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hmmm. Seeing some differences back here between the JL and the JK. Early stages of a summer prep project.

IMG_4964.jpg

JAGS

Kind of dumb, but got this screen protector on amazon. It’s not the mopar one, clearly. Had it on for a few weeks now and can say I like it. It gives the screen a slight glare, but is easy to clean and makes the colors more vibrant IMO. Does not impact the touch screen at all and I like the glass look.

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4899.JPG

So easy I did the install myself. [emoji23]

IMG_4900.JPG

JAGS

After hearing this first hand in action paired with a midland (which I already have in my JK with a firestik) and since I already have another midland for my JL....seemed like a choice worth trying.

IMG_5118.jpg

Have some parts coming in from amazon to try to fab/construct a midland mount.

Dale72

Caught the Bug
After hearing this first hand in action paired with a midland (which I already have in my JK with a firestik) and since I already have another midland for my JL....seemed like a choice worth trying.

View attachment 3030

Have some parts coming in from amazon to try to fab/construct a midland mount.
You can't go wrong with a Wilson. That's what I run on my truck been running them for years

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

Got the green light today and decided to cross the Rubicon. Might be first on forum??

IMG_5478.jpg

Lol. Sometimes you take what you can get. [emoji23]