Next Generation JL Fun for JAGS

13_gecko_rubi

This is good to hear from someone on here running their wheels. [emoji106]
Ya I got.one of the first sets and love them. I do wish the rings we're thicker and they used bigger bolts like KMC does but these are set up to run inner liners so no complaints.

Sent via....

JAGS

Those look nice man! Looking fwd to seeing them mounted up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Awesome! Those look real nice :thumb:

Thanks. I like the style and hope they serve my purposes. Might be a bit to get them mounting as I’m still teetering between a couple lift options.

I “want” to go with the EVO Enforcer 3.5” with king 2.5s. But the Rancho 3.5” kit seems nice. EVO has the option of more arms (= more $$$) and I like the kings on my JK. That extra coin stings a little more though. Damn decisions.

Lol.

benatc1

Thanks. I like the style and hope they serve my purposes. Might be a bit to get them mounting as I’m still teetering between a couple lift options.

I “want” to go with the EVO Enforcer 3.5” with king 2.5s. But the Rancho 3.5” kit seems nice. EVO has the option of more arms (= more $$$) and I like the kings on my JK. That extra coin stings a little more though. Damn decisions.

Lol.
Yea that's a tough call, especially still having the JK. Probably aren't going wrong either way. but hey buy once, cry once right? Or if bigger plans are down the road, maybe the cheaper option is better now, like you said, damn decisions lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Lol.

I’m sure Amy will make the right decision.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JAGS

I’m sure Amy will make the right decision.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I wish she would hurry it up.

Is Jen still going to let you help me install it? Maybe we should just have them work all this out. Lol.

Last edited: