Next Generation JL Fun for JAGS

JAGS

At HD picking up some materials and spotted this guy. Ok. So now I’m getting a sunshade as these look more bad ass topless.

IMG_5524.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At HD picking up some materials and spotted this guy. Ok. So now I’m getting a sunshade as these look more bad ass topless.

You could always run your top as a Safari top but, I agree, topless looks badass. :yup:

JAGS

You could always run your top as a Safari top but, I agree, topless looks badass. :yup:

Yeah, just not the same though. This is the second one I’ve seen topless and each time I though it was built up. Nope. Stock rubis both of em.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, just not the same though. This is the second one I’ve seen topless and each time I though it was built up. Nope. Stock rubis both of em.

LOL!! Funny how a topless JL looks built but, I have to agree, they kinda do :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Just priced a two door JL today. Not much less than the four door.

No, they really aren't. What really kills me is that the most bare bones JL 2-door sport costs more than Moby did back in 2007 and at the time, he was a fully loaded 4-door Rubicon. :doh:

JAGS

Ok, I am sharing this here as it may come in handy. And so I can find in the future It wouldn’t let me post in the thread and I must have forgotten about it. Just so you know eddie it came up first in google search.

JL WRANGLER TORQUE SETTINGS - Quick Reference Guide
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?t=1167

This is some great info and I’ll be using it for an upcoming project.

I need a JL. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

And yes, you need a JL. Ha ha.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the heads up on the torque settings thread. For some reason I've never come across it, but because of this post I've now subscribed to it so I can find it as needed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I am sharing this here as it may come in handy. And so I can find in the future It wouldn’t let me post in the thread and I must have forgotten about it. Just so you know eddie it came up first in google search.

JL WRANGLER TORQUE SETTINGS - Quick Reference Guide
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?t=1167

This is some great info and I’ll be using it for an upcoming project.

Thanks for the bump on the torque setting thread :thumb:

JAGS

IMG_5992.jpg

The rookie just hit 5k as I pulled in the garage after picking up my daughter at practice.

Part of the reason I’m in no rush to build this thing.

My driving consists of multiple trips to high school and practices a day, day after, week after week. Rinse repeat.

Still has the new Jeep smell and still great to drive. [emoji41]

RMC2

View attachment 6654

The rookie just hit 5k as I pulled in the garage after picking up my daughter at practice.

Part of the reason I’m in no rush to build this thing.

My driving consists of multiple trips to high school and practices a day, day after, week after week. Rinse repeat.

Still has the new Jeep smell and still great to drive. [emoji41]

I’m nearing 6000 miles already, but it had 1000 miles by the time I got it home after picking it up. Drove to AR to pick it up, then to OK, then back to Kansas City. And I still love it. I do 50 to 90 miles a day, 5 days a week.

JAGS

Just took advantage of the DT Black Friday sale and picked up wheels for the Rookie (JL). Non beadlock recommendation from DT worked great on my JK. See if they can go 2 for 2. [emoji106][emoji41]

IMG_6115.jpg