Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tick tock

Although it didn't arrive as expected. This is actually awesome. There should be ZERO issues or hidden gremlins. If my JK had this done to it, I might not be having issues with mine.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by RMC2 View Post
    Although it didn't arrive as expected. This is actually awesome. There should be ZERO issues or hidden gremlins. If my JK had this done to it, I might not be having issues with mine.
    I agree. The person I was talking with said that too.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 35x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires (Jeep is on Order as of 01-23-18, Ship Date 02-12-18, Delivery Date none yet)

Been Around the Block
    Well, just an update. As of today my JLUR has not arrived and still getting run around as to where it is.

Dealership say still in status " I " , 1-800 customer support say, out of paint, build just started, build complete (3 calls yesterday just for fun) and a insider at plant says, out of plant waiting shipping 🤞.

Confusing, nobody is on same page or even close to each other. Customer Care number is a mess at best.

Oh well, isnt the old saying " Good things come to those who wait".

2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 35x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires (Jeep is on Order as of 01-23-18, Ship Date 02-12-18, Delivery Date none yet)

If the "I" status is as thorough as the full inspection at the auto plant where I work they take it all the way apart and inspect everything down yo the connectors on the wiring harnesses it's a very thorough check.

Been Around the Block
    If that's what happened, that would be great. Built perfect then

Wow, this is crazy. Hopefully, you just get a call that says “come and get it”
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

Been Around the Block
    Yeah, frustrating, but nothin to do but wait.

Just saw someone posted yesterday update this site, ordered first part of February and yesterday they got copy of window sticker and upgraded to shipping.

Been Around the Block
    So, here's my question for the day.

If a new build Jeep is reportedly in "JB" status for a back ordered part, how can Jeep continue producing and delivering the same model Jeep.

If a part is on back order, you'd think production would come to a halt until the part becomes available, then part is installed in order of production/wait list first, then to production line.

And if a parts available for the production line, why isn't it available for JB status ???

Last edited by Rubinot; 03-17-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubinot View Post
    So, here's my question for the day.

If a new build Jeep is reportedly in "JB" status for a back ordered part, how can Jeep continue producing and delivering the same model Jeep.

If a part is on back order, you'd think production would come to a halt until the part becomes available, then part is installed in order of production/wait list first, then to production line.

And if a parts available for the production line, why isn't it available for JB status ???

JB means it is at the upfitter not that it is waiting on a backordered part. I’m guessing you either got dual top or hardtop headliner. Those are both installed offline at the upfit center across from plant.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    Hard top, ordered dual tops. Thanks. Customer care, which is a mess, said it was JB status waiting on back ordered part.

Been JB status for 7 days.

Last edited by Rubinot; 03-17-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast