$750 price increase on 1 Mar 18

ocrejects

Wow, that really sucks. Is this just what your dealership is telling you or was there some kind of announcement made about it?

There is nothing on Jeep.com that has changed as far as the base cost. Delivery is still 1195....

Side note: Does anyone know why some of the 2018 JLU Rubicon's have cup holders on the floorboard and some have the cup holders on the headrests?... I,m looking at a dealership in Nevada and these JLU's just came in from the factory, they are not JK's...... I can't figure it out, does anyone know.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing on Jeep.com that has changed as far as the base cost. Delivery is still 1195....

Side note: Does anyone know why some of the 2018 JLU Rubicon's have cup holders on the floorboard and some have the cup holders on the headrests?... I,m looking at a dealership in Nevada and these JLU's just came in from the factory, they are not JK's...... I can't figure it out, does anyone know.

Cup holders in the headrests? You mean for the rear seats? If so, leather seats have the cup holders in the center fold down arm rest. Fabric seats have them at the base of the center console.

RMC2

Lol I’ve noticed that. It’s hurting you more than him.

Although I’m with you. I could never wait that long.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I think you are correct.

And JAGS, I've been married long enough that I have grandkids. I still get impatient with my Wife. Just ask her. I'm usually patient with most things though. Apparently YOUR Jeep isn't on the list for my being patient. So did you get it yet. I didn't see anything.

I may get to order a Jeep tomorrow. Looks like the cold weather group is the price for the manual on that order sheet, instead of the automatic. That is what my build sheet showed today. If so, I am at $432 higher than last week, so not super bad. I hope that isn't a glitch that gets fixed over night, and it goes up $300.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Jeep.com always lags changes by several days / weeks. The price went up if you order one now and everything shipping since 3/1 is higher. Anything on lot will be same as it was til the March deliveries start showing up.

As for the cup holders, Eddie is right on.

Sent via....

ocrejects

Yeah You’re right. I looked again, I wonder why they did it different with leather versus non-leather, o’well.

On a sidenote, does anybody think the cat black (dual)exhaust will help the JLUR that much? I found it online for $400, I seen it as high as $750 for the same exact exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

No answer on the exhaust

And as I suspected, FCA caught their mistake. The cold weather group is back at $895.