ADD bumpers?

BillArnett

Anyone have any experience and/or opinions about the Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter bumpers? To me they look kind of cool (though I'm sure opinions will vary :) My concern is whether they're strong enough to survive a big hit on a rock.

JTCO

Meme King
Anyone have any experience and/or opinions about the Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter bumpers? To me they look kind of cool (though I'm sure opinions will vary :) My concern is whether they're strong enough to survive a big hit on a rock.

I've never heard of them. I looked them up. Personally on a JL, I think they look slightly FabFourish with a bad set of braces, but to each their own . They also seem pretty high in price IMO. If they're using quality US steel though, I would imagine they would handle a rock hit just fine.

IMG_20180302_184929_930.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Personally on a JL, I think they look slightly FabFourish with a bad set of braces.

LOL!! I have to say, that's a pretty descriptive way of putting it and I'd have to agree. Not really my cup of tea but of course, to each their own. :cool: