Ordered JLUR Florida

JLU_RUBI

Yeah the diesel was my first choice but after doing research on the DPF and regen cycles required, it’s not going to work for me. I work from home and live in the most densely populated county in Florida. I rarely get on the hwy. so after doing me homework I think the 2.0 is going to be the sweet spot between the 3.6 and diesel. Wondering what aftermarket tunes might add 25-50 hp and TQ in the next couple of years. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

I noticed your invoice shows the $500 msrp/$460 invoice price increase from yesterday, but not the extra $250 delivery charge.

Unfortunately the price increase has been confirmed on the base price. Not to rain on your parade, but I might be.

RMC2

I’m sure it’s going to be a battle tomorrow but I’ll tell them to cancel the order. That simple. I’m not paying 1445 for delivery of a Jeep

My 13 had a $995 delivery charge, I saw today. Then only $1195 on 28 Feb, $1445 now. A little over the top.

Many have speculated this has to do with trade tariffs, but I would have to believe this was decided more than a couple days out.

JLU_RUBI

My 13 had a $995 delivery charge, I saw today. Then only $1195 on 28 Feb, $1445 now. A little over the top.

Many have speculated this has to do with trade tariffs, but I would have to believe this was decided more than a couple days out.

The trade tariff stuff is just people hating on this pres. To your point, once Jeep saw the JL was going to be selling like hot cakes they out phase 2 pricing in effect. Phase 3 is coming for 2019 watch.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

It’s about the same for any new truck that you buy too. I’ve been looking for a new powerstroke or Cummins and they have the same delivery charge.

RMC2

I wouldn't doubt another base price increase before the year is up. I want to say that happened on the 13. Thee base prices. New Jeeps are not getting cheaper. With great deals out there on brand new ones, a one year old used one will likely cost more.

RMC2

As this thread drift off, I will help nudge it further off of the tracks.

I grew up a Ford guy, and own one. I had two GM trucks, three Toyotas, but never a Dodge or Ram. Never really cared for them.

But, the Ram interior is really nice, followed by the Ford. GM is way back there. I saw a Ram Rebel at the car show with a 12" or 14" or so center screen. It was huge. Really nice trucks.