37-12.50.17 BFG KO2s and 2.5 lift

Onlyone

Looks great. This is along the lines of something I might do. When you adjust the steering, does that mean reducing the turn radius? Sorry, I'm ignorant of all this stuff. Would spacers help with that rubbing?

Thanks, it does reduce it a small amount but they widened the D44’s in these JL’s and a byproduct of that is a tighter turning radius than past models. The change in steering you won’t notice.

baron95

How do you adjust the steering stops to prevent rubbing? I too would like to run 37s KO2 and factory wheels.

JTCO

Meme King
Looks great. This is along the lines of something I might do. When you adjust the steering, does that mean reducing the turn radius? Sorry, I'm ignorant of all this stuff. Would spacers help with that rubbing?

Thanks, it does reduce it a small amount but they widened the D44’s in these JL’s and a byproduct of that is a tighter turning radius than past models. The change in steering you won’t notice.

How do you adjust the steering stops to prevent rubbing? I too would like to run 37s KO2 and factory wheels.

Post some pics of the bottom of the steering knuckles. Can the steering stops be adjusted like the JK?

Onlyone

Post some pics of the bottom of the steering knuckles. Can the steering stops be adjusted like the JK?

Yes. I adjusted mine. I will get some better pics this week. You can see in this one how much I adjusted it out.

Attachments

• 06FE2567-0E63-4499-A7A6-2D76CCF7466D.jpg
    06FE2567-0E63-4499-A7A6-2D76CCF7466D.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 89