Best aftermarket exhaust?

OconRecon

I combined the MagnaFlow Rock Crawler cat-back with the Hooker Blackheart high clearance axle-back. I tried the MagnaFlow alone first, but it was too loud and whiny for my taste and definitely droned on the highway. So I yanked the MF turndown pipe and added the Hooker axle-back, which fit perfectly to the MF pieces. The combination gives a nice low exhaust note, but it's way more subtle than the MF Rock Crawler alone and the Hooker tucks up nicely behind the rear bumper. That's what I was after.

I suspect you could do the same with any of the muffler elimination exhaust kits, not just the MF. You might see if you could do it for cheaper by buying the individual components. I had read that the Hooker alone didn't really alter the sound much, but if you don't care about the sound and just want more clearance, try the Hooker and skip the cat-back.

Installed the Hooker Blackheart to the Magnaflow today. Just the right amount of deadening while maintaining the dual exhaust look I love.

Wasn’t trying to get Gattica-level of quietness, just wanted to tone it down a bit, less highway droning, etc. It’s definitely quieter, with the added benefit of (to my ear) an even deeper note. Super nice.

Mission accomplished and thanks for the help. Great place here.

Deezus

Just installed the AFE axle back hi-tuck exhaust for my 3.6 JLUR.
Sounds quieter than my straight pipe.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

YAHAHA

I get that its not everybody's cup of tea but 600 HP & top speed near 200 is rad regardless of who made it.

We had a 2013 GT500 for a few years. 662bhp + over 200 mph = BIG smile every time we drove it!
IMG_7172.JPG

I've been looking into exhaust for the Jeep for a couple years and so far I prefer the stock setup.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Toycrusher

I'm voting against Dynomax muffler delete and have mine up for grabs. It's not offensive just running around and even sounds "good" at WOT but it drones horribly towing in the mountains

jeepskins

I chose a Magnaflow cat-back stainless system I installed in my driveway and really like the look and sound. The dual 4" outlet tailpipes also give a uniique look as well for a 2019 Sahara Unlimited.

I’m running the magnaflow muffler delete pipe. It’s drones at 2500rpm but sounds amazing. When it’s covered in mud the droning is a lot less so I’m considering wrapping it in plaster which I heard is a thing you can do.

TxJeepers

I'm happy with the Borla cat-back climber touring edition I have on my '19 JLUR 3.6. Tucks up nicely, cleans up the rear of the ugly huge factory muffler, sounds good and is only a little louder than stock.