A LITTLE LIFT for JET Li : EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 w/Shock Extensions

Nastee_C4s

I really wish we had some how to videos for the JL. im interested in this upgrade as well, im mechanically inclined but still like to see an easier way of doing things. Or as they say "side stepping a few land mines" and create less work rather than a hot mess. Im sure its pretty straight forward but as a newbie there are questions that i have that "how to videos" may answer. Like... are you needing an alignment once you start changing the suspension components? Or can you DIY this lift kit boost w/o a car lift? Also i ordered a front bumper for my jeep that allows for the winch. Fatal error when ordering my rubicon,i chose to save $. Now im spending that same $ buying an after market bumper.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jet looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see the wheeling and hear your thoughts on the quality of the lift!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, glad you all like what you see. Also, I apologize for the hit and run but Cindy and I had to hit the road soon after we installed the lift. I'll try to get more pics and answer more of your questions today. :)

Looks awesome. Hows it drive with the 4:10s. Were you able to flash computer for larger tires.

So far, we've found the 4.10's to push the 37's quite well. Certainly, way better than our 2012 JK felt with the exact same setup. I'll be doing more testing this week. My dealership will be flashing my computer :)

Jet looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see the wheeling and hear your thoughts on the quality of the lift!

The lift is really nice and I'll post up more detailed pics as soon as I can. There were a couple of bolts that were a real pain to work on but not impossible. Also, the control arms reused the massive new 16mm bolts up front. While they "worked", it was a really tight fit.

Yeah, how does it drive and how about a flex test.

Hope to get you more pics and info on this very soon :yup: