Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.
    Right, because I should never share personal experience or post photos of products made by a company that you chose to buy from unless it shows them in the best possible light. Anything less than that would clearly be "bashing" and of course, because I don't get paid to promote them. Got it.

If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!
    Right, because my username isn't a dead giveaway let alone my signature, FAQ here on the site or YouTube videos that say who I am.

But please, do spread the word on every other forum and on YouTube. Guys like you are the reason I get to play with Jeeps for a living and you're just a pissed off plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Right, because I should never share personal experience or post photos of products made by a company that you chose to buy from unless it shows them in the best possible light. Anything less than that would clearly be "bashing" and of course, because I don't get paid to promote them. Got it.

Right, because my username isn't a dead giveaway let alone my signature, FAQ here on the site or YouTube videos that say who I am.

But please, do spread the word on every other forum and on YouTube. Guys like you are the reason I get to play with Jeeps for a living and you're just a pissed off plumber.
    I wonder if his pipes are clogged?

I wouldn't piss off a plumber...bad shit will happen...

And just when I thought I joined a drama free forum, some turd sucker has to ruin that moment smh

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by carbonalpine View Post
    And just when I thought I joined a drama free forum, some turd sucker has to ruin that moment smh
    LOL!! He's taken the drama over to YouTube and changed his email address here so he won't be logging back in. All is good again

Quote Originally Posted by carbonalpine View Post

You'll never get away from it on the internet. However we try our best to move those posts away from the main part of the forum. We do not delete posts or edit them so that there is a record of what happened.

In this case, Eddie was trying to be helpful before members spent their hard-earned money, and has had previous experiences with JCR. This Assper guy just couldn't handle that he might have bought a sub-standard part and decided to suggest that we actually get paid to slander other companies. This guy is a jabroni, simple as that.
    Last edited by JTCO; 02-27-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Hooked
    Lol... dude was taking screenshots of his posts...

Caught the Bug
    Wow, what’s up with that clown? He definitely has a chip on his shoulder.

Sometimes you can only wonder if people like these dont have other things to worry about....
    Just keep going, thats what I think you will do anyway

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast