If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!

Jasper

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
get the JCR winch plates, they will work with almost every winch. On sale NOw.. ordered mine last week

1st off, coming from a guy like you, I will for sure avoid JCR!!!! Thanks for reassuring me that you're the kind of guy who'd buy their stuff!!!!!!! You need to get over yourself and realize that nobody cares what you ordered for your JL!!!! :thumb:

For those of you who are lost, this link will help you out:
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?614&p=7567#post7567

:)

JTCO

Meme King

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
get the JCR winch plates, they will work with almost every winch. On sale NOw.. ordered mine last week

It’s almost like you work for JCR and are only here to pimp them since they are all you mention. Hmmmm
M

Jasper

Since you've missed it twice now, this is the link I gave you on my last reply to you: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...anning-for-sliders&p=7765&viewfull=1#post7765

Obviously, it's your money and that's cool. But I think it's only fair to other members to point out that there will be much higher quality options available soon.

Since your obviously getting paid to promote and demote other products I DONT CARE WHAT YOU RECOMMEND!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A JL!!!!!!!!

Jasper

funny, sure seems like you care to me :idontknow:

how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.. If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!

JTCO

Meme King
Since your obviously getting paid to promote and demote other products I DONT CARE WHAT YOU RECOMMEND!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A JL!!!!!!!!

For the record Mr. Temper Tantrum, no one is paying me to promote or demote anything around here. I wouldn't work that way. I'm not a whore.

JTCO

Meme King
how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.. If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!

:cheesy: Go ahead and start more rumors about things that you know nothing about. Obviously people on the internet can read whatever they want and believe if it's true or not. Sorry we knocked your precious winch plate and you chose to react with a fit of uncontrollable cyber-rage. Geez, man. It's just the internet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.

Right, because I should never share personal experience or post photos of products made by a company that you chose to buy from unless it shows them in the best possible light. Anything less than that would clearly be "bashing" and of course, because I don't get paid to promote them. Got it. :thumb:

If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!

Right, because my username isn't a dead giveaway let alone my signature, FAQ here on the site or YouTube videos that say who I am. :cheesy:

But please, do spread the word on every other forum and on YouTube. Guys like you are the reason I get to play with Jeeps for a living and you're just a pissed off plumber. ;)

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Right, because I should never share personal experience or post photos of products made by a company that you chose to buy from unless it shows them in the best possible light. Anything less than that would clearly be "bashing" and of course, because I don't get paid to promote them. Got it. :thumb:

Right, because my username isn't a dead giveaway let alone my signature, FAQ here on the site or YouTube videos that say who I am. :cheesy:

But please, do spread the word on every other forum and on YouTube. Guys like you are the reason I get to play with Jeeps for a living and you're just a pissed off plumber. ;)

I wonder if his pipes are clogged?

JTCO

Meme King
And just when I thought I joined a drama free forum, some turd sucker has to ruin that moment smh

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

You'll never get away from it on the internet. However we try our best to move those posts away from the main part of the forum. We do not delete posts or edit them so that there is a record of what happened.

In this case, Eddie was trying to be helpful before members spent their hard-earned money, and has had previous experiences with JCR. This Assper guy just couldn't handle that he might have bought a sub-standard part and decided to suggest that we actually get paid to slander other companies. This guy is a jabroni, simple as that.

Last edited: