If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I was going through my emails and saw that this lovely plumber had sent the following to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jasper - JLWRANGLER Forum [mailto:tonylevin30@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:21 AM
To: webmaster
Subject: JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us Form - Site Feedback

The following message was sent to you via the JLWRANGLER Forum Contact Us form by Jasper ( mailto:tonylevin30@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

FUCK YOU AND YOUR POS SITE!!!! YOUR A BUNMCH OF ASSHOLES THAT ARE RUDE AS HELL TO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OR USING PRODUCTS YOU DON'T GET PAID FOR! DELETE MY ACCOUNT YOU POS ASSHOLES!!!!

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 204.17.56.76
User Name: Jasper
User ID: 1608
Email: tonylevin30@gmail.com

:cheesy:

NFRs2000NYC

Well, I must say, congrats to that guy for being the first official (will need the judges ruling and confirmation) meltdown of JLforum. Now, since WAYALIFE.com already has the infirmary, and none of us like redundancy, we should officially open up a new wing in this butthurt hospital, called the Psych Ward, and Jasper can have the honorary 1st place prize of being the first....what say you Eddie? :cheesy:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well, I must say, congrats to that guy for being the first official (will need the judges ruling and confirmation) meltdown of JLWrangler. Now, since WAYALIFE.com already has the infirmary, and none of us like redundancy, we should officially open up a new wing in this butthurt hospital, called the Psych Ward, and Jasper can have the honorary 1st place prize of being the first....what say you Eddie? :cheesy:

We do and it’s already in the new section. It’s call the “day care center” :cheesy:

ddays v2

We do and it’s already in the new section. It’s call the “day care center” :cheesy:

Well, I must say, congrats to that guy for being the first official (will need the judges ruling and confirmation) meltdown of JLforum. Now, since WAYALIFE.com already has the infirmary, and none of us like redundancy, we should officially open up a new wing in this butthurt hospital, called the Psych Ward, and Jasper can have the honorary 1st place prize of being the first....what say you Eddie? :cheesy:

You're actually posting in it now!

edit: LOL, someone else is a little slower than you :eek:

JTCO

Meme King
:cheesy: I was going through my emails and saw that this lovely plumber had sent the following to me.

:cheesy:

This plumber needs to lay pipe more often. He's got some serious frustration that he needs to get out of his system.

9ec94c30887d4f31c92387089db5a508--sexually-frustrated-sexual-frustration.jpg

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.. If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!

Insert tampon now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Covfefe

Greetings from the JLwranglerforums

Jasper has informed us of this thread, so what in the world is going on here?

Link edited out

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings from the JLwranglerforums

Jasper has informed us of this thread, so what in the world is going on here?

Link edited out

How nice of you to sign up here just to post this up. :rolleyes2:

Look, assuming you meant no harm, I'd be grateful if you could please leave the trash where it belongs - over there. If you really have questions as to what happened, read through the thread and feel free to come to your own conclusions.

Covfefe

How nice of you to sign up here just to post this up. :rolleyes2:

Look, assuming you meant no harm, I'd be grateful if you could please leave the trash where it belongs - over there. If you really have questions as to what happened, read through the thread and come to your own conclusions.

I'm not on anyone's side but Trump's, but there's no need to trash the jlwranglerforums. Only came on to see what's going on and I did try to skim through every related thread to see how it all started. If you looked at the thread I linked you to, you would have seen that.
IMG_1297.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not on anyone's side but Trump's, but there's no need to trash the jlwranglerforums. Only came on to see what's going on and I did try to skim through every related thread to see how it all started. If you looked at the thread I linked you to, you would have seen that.

You'll forgive me but I really couldn't care less who's side you're on or what you posted on another forum. What I asked is that you "please leave the trash where it belongs", as in, please keep the drama where you found it. Thank you.