Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!

Fresh Catch

If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It's frustrating that I have a ZEON 10S coming but no winch plate to mount it to as of yet. I was hoping a company that I trust will have something available soon but I might test out a different bumper first. We'll see.
    get the JCR winch plates, they will work with almost every winch. On sale NOw.. ordered mine last week

Originally posted here:
    https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...Zeon-10s-winch

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    get the JCR winch plates, they will work with almost every winch. On sale NOw.. ordered mine last week
    1st off, coming from a guy like you, I will for sure avoid JCR!!!! Thanks for reassuring me that you're the kind of guy who'd buy their stuff!!!!!!! You need to get over yourself and realize that nobody cares what you ordered for your JL!!!!

For those of you who are lost, this link will help you out:
    https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...=7567#post7567

Since you've missed it twice now, this is the link I gave you on my last reply to you: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...ull=1#post7765

Obviously, it's your money and that's cool. But I think it's only fair to other members to point out that there will be much higher quality options available soon.

Itís almost like you work for JCR and are only here to pimp them since they are all you mention. Hmmmm
    M

Garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Since you've missed it twice now, this is the link I gave you on my last reply to you: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...ull=1#post7765

Obviously, it's your money and that's cool. But I think it's only fair to other members to point out that there will be much higher quality options available soon.
    Since your obviously getting paid to promote and demote other products I DONT CARE WHAT YOU RECOMMEND!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A JL!!!!!!!!

Since your obviously getting paid to promote and demote other products I DONT CARE WHAT YOU RECOMMEND!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A JL!!!!!!!!
    Funny, sure seems like you care to me

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    funny, sure seems like you care to me
    how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.. If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!

For the record Mr. Temper Tantrum, no one is paying me to promote or demote anything around here. I wouldn't work that way. I'm not a whore.

how about screw you and your pos site that bashes products that you don't get paid to promote and the people that use those products.. If i had known this was ran by eddies pos crew id never have joined!!!!!!! You sire are a asshole and i will make sure i spread the word on every other forum and you tube!!!!!!!
    Go ahead and start more rumors about things that you know nothing about. Obviously people on the internet can read whatever they want and believe if it's true or not. Sorry we knocked your precious winch plate and you chose to react with a fit of uncontrollable cyber-rage. Geez, man. It's just the internet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast