Wave from STL

Trainwreck618

Looking forward to seeing the new JL, currently have a jeep JK. Not sure what happened to everyones waves, but hello/wave from St. Louis.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's great to have you here!

I'm guessing you didn't get the emailer I sent out yesterday. Cindy and I canned the old forum software and installed a new one that's just like WAYALIFE. Unfortunately, the newest version of vBulletin sucked every which way you looked at it and the whole thing was one big failed experiment. Of course, being that there wasn't a whole lot going on here yet, we figured it'd be better to cut our losses now and start over while we still could. Needless to say, everyone's account was deleted with the reboot. Sorry for the trouble.

Attachments

• 9A6EA41E-9344-469E-8BDB-A335901D46AC.jpg
    9A6EA41E-9344-469E-8BDB-A335901D46AC.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0

Trainwreck618

It's great to have you here!

I'm guessing you didn't get the emailer I sent out yesterday. Cindy and I canned the old forum software and installed a new one that's just like WAYALIFE. Unfortunately, the newest version of vBulletin sucked every which way you looked at it and the whole thing was one big failed experiment. Of course, being that there wasn't a whole lot going on here yet, we figured it'd be better to cut our losses now and start over while we still could. Needless to say, everyone's account was deleted with the reboot. Sorry for the trouble.

No worries. Actually now that I have had some time to look around, things feel much more comfortable