Lil BLING for JET Li - KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels

JeepFan

Thanks! Yes, got the tires but haven't mounted them yet. Since the wheels do not come with center caps I'll have to do some painting to hide the silver. Kinda sucks KMC doesn't make a cap for these. Oh well.

20180304_070801.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks! Yes, got the tires but haven't mounted them yet. Since the wheels do not come with center caps I'll have to do some painting to hide the silver. Kinda sucks KMC doesn't make a cap for these. Oh well.

Congrats on the Coopers! You'll love them.

Nastee_C4s

I was thinking of leaving my Jeep stock other than replacing the bumpers. But now you guys have me question whether I want to lift and ad bigger tires. Definitely makes any off roading alot easier with more clearance and climbing with bigger tires. Those rims look good can't wait to see them mounted with the lift kit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of leaving my Jeep stock other than replacing the bumpers. But now you guys have me question whether I want to lift and ad bigger tires. Definitely makes any off roading alot easier with more clearance and climbing with bigger tires. Those rims look good can't wait to see them mounted with the lift kit.

What I would say is to not rush into anything. Give it some time and play with what you have. You'll know soon enough what it is that you need and/or want. :yup: