NEW SHOES for JET Li : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

RMC2

Excited to see it all done. I was looking at a JLU with 35 KM2s today, and made of how they pick up rocks.

How does the STT Pros do as far as picking up gravel and slinging it going down the road?

wontBslow

As much as Cindy and I absolutely LOVE driving JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited bone stock, there's no way we would ever keep him this way. Needless to say, we've already put together a list of things we'll be installing and as luck would have it, Brown Santa has already delivered the first of our goodies - a set of new shoes. Specifically, a set of 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros!

For those of you wondering why STT Pros? Well, we've been running them on both our JK's for about 2 years now and this short video will show you some of the places they've taken us during that time as well and how well they've held up.

Dang, Eddie. You don't waste any time. Can't wait to them them mounted. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Excited to see it all done. I was looking at a JLU with 35 KM2s today, and made of how they pick up rocks.

How does the STT Pros do as far as picking up gravel and slinging it going down the road?

It's hard for any tire with an aggressive tread to not pick up stones and toss them.

Dang, Eddie. You don't waste any time. Can't wait to them them mounted. :)

LOL!! And here I thought we were taking way longer than we would have preferred :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Load range E tire. Man that has to have a stiff side wall. Plus the weight says 88lbs per tire? Is that right?

When you play out on the rocks, nothing will hold up better to sidewall damage than a Range E tire. As far as weight goes, yeah, sounds about right to me. A bit lighter than a set of Toyo MT's in the same size :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So are they mounted yet? Lol

:cheesy: It's snowing today and so we've been inside working on a new episode of the JL Journal. We did get another delivery from Brown Santa though and so we did take a break to take pics of it. :cool:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy: It's snowing today and so we've been inside working on a new episode of the JL Journal. We did get another delivery from Brown Santa though and so we did take a break to take pics of it. :cool:

Oh yay on both fronts!!! Can’t wait to see the new video and to see what he brought!