What's everyone planning for sliders?

AlfredoB

Just talked to Chris over at LoD and he states the JL sliders will be available in about 2 weeks. I gave him my contact information, and told him I was ready to buy the first one he has available. Sorry Eddie, beat you to it :D Seriously, thanks for the recommendation and the LoD sliders look amazing. I am going with the signature series :thumb:

With all due respect, LOD has been telling me for the last two months that the destroyer series of RockSliders will be "ready in a couple of weeks"

silverbullet88

I really like my JCR classic sliders. I dropped the jeeps full weight on then multiple times this weekend. Not just a little tap but full on commit to the line so I don’t stall! They didn’t move at all. The rock lost the battle. Just rock dust on the sliders.

Maybe they made some weaker products before but these sliders are just fine

I do have the LoD signature series shorty front bumper as well and it’s awesome!

BBDOC

Not a big rock crawler and I am new to Jeep ownership. I wanted something rugged and functional for ease of entry and some light sliding ability. I know they are not for everyone, but I really like my new RSE drop down steps. A little frightening for the kids initially as you definitely hear them go up and down :).

AlfredoB

I just got my "signature series" rock sliders from LOD; tired of waiting for the "destroyer series"...i literally love mine!! i think it turned out being a better idea; very sturdy, solid, beautiful and frame mounted. the real deal

JTCO

Meme King
I just got my "signature series" rock sliders from LOD; tired of waiting for the "destroyer series"...i literally love mine!! i think it turned out being a better idea; very sturdy, solid, beautiful and frame mounted. the real deal

Great sliders. We have them on our JK.

Deezus

Waiting for Evo's....ran LODS on my JK they were awesome. And very affordable.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk