MOPAR 2" Lift Review (on-road) -- IMPRESSIVE

Mud Bug

What is the going rate for the dealer to install?

Sent from my SM-G960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

My sister had her lift done through her dealer for a 2-door 2018 JK Rubicon. (Because she wanted to keep it under warranty). She said her dealership had a working relationship with a specific brand so the dealer was offering her a complete package roughly $5,000 including labor that included the 3.5" lift from this brand, wheels from this brand, and tires. She went online and purchased her own wheels and tires, brought them with her to the dealership, and paid $3500 for their lift, they put on her tires, and labor. I can'treally separate the cost of the lift from the cost of their labor.

About 3,000 miles later she had a seal fail and resulted in total driveshaft failure. (So she said on Facebook). The dealer replaced it under warranty. There was some question as to whether the lift and bigger tires caused it... but the dealer had installed it so.. yeah.

gteod500

My Mopar 2in lift kit for my 2 door JL just got off the truck after being back ordered for 5 months, goes on Wed. 2 door review of it will be online shortly after.. I wish they would start releasing what they promised for parts for 2 doors as fast as they do for 4 doors.

Justin

Just got my JL last month “which is fricken awesome compared to last 3 jks I’ve had” one of my biggest things trying to figure out was what lift to go with. I am not hard core wheeling dude. Been there broke that kinda thing. But I always go out on trails and adventure. Anyways, be careful when you buy this lift not because the product but price shop like crazy. I am I guess the shopper that calls 15 places locally and then finds the best deal on the 20th place haha anyways. I see what you guys paid for yours. I know the place has to make money but I got my mopar 2 inch installs for 1500$ by THE DEALER and no it wasn’t part of my car deal or a mistake or anything like that. Just saying there’s a lot of profit in that lift and dealers and retailers know it because the high demand.
Review on lift on road
I have had 3 other jks one a rubi two sports. And this lift is seriously the best riding unless you go like straight coil overs this thing is great.
Just so you know if there’s a problem that occurs with the lift like this bending thing I read everywhere. The manufacture WILL fix it and most likely for free. So don’t stress it. I drove a rubicon express lift same parts and it doesn’t drive nearly like the mopar.
LOVE IT! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app