Sahara Axles strong enough for 35's?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I already have what I need. Just trying to understand all positions and points of view on the subject from those that actually did it. Real Experience.

Sent from my SM-T550 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That question wasn’t directed to you, but is really a general question that could apply to every potential Jeep buyer.

You can build a Sport to a point superior to a Rubicon, for probably what the difference in the two cost, or just a little more. That takes time in a shop, and money that probably can’t be financed. Something to think about. I assumed I’d do that with a JK Sport, and never did. Personally, I’d buy a Rubicon.

Everyone doesn’t need the 4.1 t-case, either. It really depends on the intended use of the Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Danny

That question wasn’t directed to you, but is really a general question that could apply to every potential Jeep buyer.

You can build a Sport to a point superior to a Rubicon, for probably what the difference in the two cost, or just a little more. That takes time in a shop, and money that probably can’t be financed. Something to think about. I assumed I’d do that with a JK Sport, and never did. Personally, I’d buy a Rubicon.

Everyone doesn’t need the 4.1 t-case, either. It really depends on the intended use of the Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
So true. Thanks to everyone for the input.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited: