JL JOURNAL : MOPAR All Weather Floor Mat Installation

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. They look great quality, and love the artistic additions as well.

Little surprised they didn't put a plug in all four pieces.

Honestly, I was a bit surprised they didn't have a plug for all 4 mats as well. Such a great idea.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a picture for the thread. Kind of weird

Kinda makes me wonder if the red "Jeep" is a Rubicon thing and maybe what you got was made for a Sport or Sahara. OR, maybe if you buy an aftermarket Mopar mat, it comes with the red. :thinking:

cliff538

Great video and info! Really appreciate the time it takes to make these...

Can anybody confirm that if you order your JL with the All Weather Mats that you don't get the carpet?

Ordered mine with the All Weather Mats and have been told that it will come with the All Weather installed and you don't get the carpet ones.

Cheers!

cliff538

tallguy26

Great video and info! Really appreciate the time it takes to make these...

Can anybody confirm that if you order your JL with the All Weather Mats that you don't get the carpet?

Ordered mine with the All Weather Mats and have been told that I will not get the carpet.

Cheers!

cliff538

The carpet was still in the one I saw but no carpet floor mats except for the rear

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rellik

Just placed my order through the link. The wife has a lot of stuff coming for the new JL that she has no idea she ordered :)

YAHAHA

VIDEO : JL Journal - MOPAR All Weather Floor Mat Installation

I've been a big fan of the weather tech mats for years. The sides on these aren't as high as the WTs have been historically. When we bought our Jeep, WTs weren't available yet. These are plenty good. The fit is top notch!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.