The Beer Thread

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I live right around the corner from these guys but never tried that one. How was it and what would you compare it to?

Honestly, I have no idea what to compare it to. I'm not much of a hoppy guy. At first blush I didn't like it as it was very bright. But by the last two cans, I found it very enjoyable. Lol! Overall I would buy it again. Would sure love to hear your impression if decide to grab a six-pack.:beer:

JTCO

Meme King
Honestly, I have no idea what to compare it to. I'm not much of a hoppy guy. At first blush I didn't like it as it was very bright. But by the last two cans, I found it very enjoyable. Lol! Overall I would buy it again. Would sure love to hear your impression if decide to grab a six-pack.:beer:

I waited by the computer all day for your response and couldn't take it anymore so I went and bought a six pack and i am on number 3. As soon as I'm done with this jackass who pulled me over for hitting a protestor, I'll let you know my feedback about it :beer:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I should note that My Big Mouth Billy Bass (gag gift for my birthday in '99) does not work as it takes C batteries. Who the hell uses C batteries nowadays? :crazyeyes: I'm going to have to go find some C batteries, because my wife hates this thing. :cheesy:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I waited by the computer all day for your response and couldn't take it anymore so I went and bought a six pack and i am on number 3. As soon as I'm done with this jackass who pulled me over for hitting a protestor, I'll let you know my feedback about it :beer:

WTF?!? :cheesy:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
A protestor? Are you sure you weren't in a Smoothie King parking lot? Was he drinking one of these?
IMG_9656.jpg

Cozdude, you okay bro?:p

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
WTF?!? :cheesy:

A protestor? Are you sure you weren't in a Smoothie King parking lot? Was he drinking one of these?

Cozdude, you okay bro?:p

He was whining about plastic straws or some Supreme Court guy that supposedly flashed someone 30 years ago. Nothing important, so I figured he was an easy target for natural selection with my Jeep bumper. Officer Farva released me already with a warning and a cool police department sticker for my kid. Great beer actually. I'll be on #4 soon.

IMG_20181004_184917_175.jpg

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
He was whining about plastic straws or some Supreme Court guy that supposedly flashed someone 30 years ago. Nothing important, so I figured he was an easy target for natural selection with my Jeep bumper. Officer Farva released me already with a warning and a cool police department sticker for my kid. Great beer actually. I'll be on #4 soon.

Yeah, I used to get stickers for hitting those son-of-a-guns.20181004_185157-1024x768.jpg

Now I just get WARN 'd.
20181004_185503-1024x768.jpg

catahoula

If that's real, I gotta try it. That's awesome.

Are you in Oregon already? Crazy how you can find Colorado beers almost anywhere in the country.

Yup been here since Sunday, and yes that beer will fuck you up. There is a store called Fred Meyer here that is kinda like a Wally world, but has a bar with wine and beer on tap!

JTCO

Meme King
Yup been here since Sunday, and yes that beer will fuck you up. There is a store called Fred Meyer here that is kinda like a Wally world, but has a bar with wine and beer on tap!

Been there. My wife is from Seattle. Glad to hear you're settling in. Before too long, you'll find just the right Sasquatch and buy her a drink. :beer:

catahoula

Been there. My wife is from Seattle. Glad to hear you're settling in. Before too long, you'll find just the right Sasquatch and buy her a drink. :beer:

There is a yeti selling apples!

Attachments

• IMG_20181002_141753257.jpg
    IMG_20181002_141753257.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 48

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Grabbed a 4-pack for game night this weekend. Pairs nicely with 5 hours of Gloomhaven.

Left Hand Brewing Co.
Longmont, CO
Wake Up Dead Nitro
Russian Imperial Stout
10.2 ABV
45 IBUs

20181005_203320-1280x960.jpg

Klaatu Barada N... necktie... nectar... nickel... noodle. It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
Ash, Army of Darkness(1992)

20181008_202401-1280x960.jpg

20181008_202750-1280x960.jpg

Pour Hard. The nitro makes this beer rich and creamy. Cocoa and fruit and thick enough to run in diffs. I think I'm in love. 9/10

JTCO

Meme King
Grabbed a 4-pack for game night this weekend. Pairs nicely with 5 hours of Gloomhaven.

Left Hand Brewing Co.
Longmont, CO
Wake Up Dead Nitro
Russian Imperial Stout
10.2 ABV
45 IBUs

Klaatu Barada N... necktie... nectar... nickel... noodle. It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
Ash, Army of Darkness(1992)

Pour Hard. The nitro makes this beer rich and creamy. Cocoa and fruit and thick enough to run in diffs. I think I'm in love. 9/10

Looks good. I've tried their other nitro but not that one. I may try it this weekend since weather is cooling down.